Talk to the Property Experts – Buying & Selling During & Post Pandemic
This live webinar recording (28th April 2020), hosted by Overseas Property TV Presenter, Jonnie Irwin, touches on a number of important issues affecting buyers, sellers and developers of international residential property impacted by Covid-19.
SOME OF THE KEY TOPICS:
- What’s happening in the overseas markets
- Contractual concerns for buyers and sellers
- Starting a property search during a pandemic
- Developments, Residences & Resorts
- Advice for sellers (including auctions)
- Impact on pricing and mortgages post pandemic
- International travel post coronavirus
THE REAL ESTATE PANEL & SPECIAL GUESTS:
Robert Green of Sphere Estates (global real estate & branded residences)
Liz Rowlinson (overseas property journalist & editor of A Place in the Sun)
Charlie Smith of Prime World Developments (resort homes + auctions)
Peter Esders of Judicare (international property law)
If you have any real estate requirements, whether looking to buy, sell, rent or simply in need of advice, please visit our websites or contact us directly. We would love to help.